28 July 2011
[Hong Kong Cuisine] EASY RECIPE Soy Sauce Chicken Wings [香港特式小食] 豉油皇雞翼 簡易食譜
It's really easy.
Soy Sauce, some sugar, some water
1. Marinade the wings in some soy sauce for about half an hour to get the color darker.
2. Cook the wings in a fry pan.
3. Add some sugar(until it tastes not purely salty but a little sweet)
4. Add some water(enough that the soy sauce doesn't get too dry and stick to the pan)
1. 將雞翼醃係豉油裡面上色, 大約30分鐘.
3. 落些糖, 直到個汁不只是有鹹味, 還有少少甜甜地就得喇.
4. 落些水, 唔好俾豉油乾到痴晒底.
and then you can eat it .
If you like the meat firmer just pan fry it until it's cooked. If you like it very very soft to the point that the meat can fall apart, add a little more water and simmer for a longer time. If you add more water you have to add more soy sauce too. or else the wings will get diluted in the excess water!
喜歡彈牙的雞翼只要煎熟就可以了, 如果喜歡好林好林、肉質鬆散開的, 就加水炆耐些, 如果加多水就要加多豉油, 否則豉油雞會被水煮淡的!